If you have experience in the domain of GRC/IRM, (IT) Risk, Compliance and Auditing and are eager to enable your customers with state-of-the-art cloud platform solutions, to improve Enterprise GRC programs – Then we are looking for you!
Working with hundreds of customers around the world, you will join an international team of specialists in implementing Integrated Risk Management solutions, on the ServiceNow platform. You will be working with many colleagues and customers across all geographies.
Join our client in optimizing PaaS workflow experiences and integrating cutting-edge IRM strategies for their clients. Your expertise will shape risk-aware decision-making, enhance compliance, and strengthen the GRC framework.
What will you do?
We're seeking a skilled GRC/IRM Business Consultant to join the PaaS specialist team in Utrecht, the Netherlands. As a GRC/IRM Business Consultant focusing on GRC and Integrated Risk Management (IRM), your role is crucial in acting as a ‘Trusted Advisor’ for key customer stakeholders, like Risk and Compliance officers, CISO’s and Internal Audit teams. With your background, you will speak ‘the same language’ as these typical stakeholders, which is crucial to successfully proposing solutions to improve the challenges and ‘pain points’ within the ‘as-is’ GRC operating model, within the customer environment.
Your role is focused on analyzing the as-is organization and Core GRC processes. You will be working closely with a team of expert ServiceNow consultants and architects, to propose initial solution designs, to improve the output of GRC teams, by means of implementing smart workflow solutions and automation of repetitive tasks.
Scope of work:
- Customer Goals Realization: Actively contribute to achieving customer organization's objectives by optimizing and streamlining their GRC processes, utilizing tools like ServiceNow Integrated Risk Management and Security Operations.
- Primary Customer Contact: Serve as the primary point of contact and Subject Matter Expert, for the key Risk and Compliance Stakeholders, within the customer environment.
- Requirement Translation: Capture customer needs, convert them into functional requirements, and transform these into user stories for implementation in ServiceNow, either by yourself or our client's team of technical consultants.
- Workshops and Analysis: Conduct workshops to analyze the customer's GRC organization, identify pain points, and areas for improvement. Provide presentations and demonstrations of ServiceNow, pinpointing gaps between ServiceNow and customer processes.
- Tailored Solutions: Customize the ServiceNow value proposition for prospects based on thorough research of specific business conditions and drivers.
- Documentation and Follow-ups: Clearly document meeting outcomes and manage follow-up actions.
- Progress Monitoring and Reporting: Monitor project progress, reporting milestones and budget updates to the customer and/or our client's company.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Risk Management, Computer Science or related studies
- Fluent in English and Dutch is required
- Experience with presenting and pitching solutions to the customer
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the domain or one of the subdomains of GRC, such as IT auditing, IT assurance, IT risk advisory, privacy, GDPR, cyber security, and IT security. As a trusted advisor, you invest in your customer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction
- Actively contribute to the company’s solution portfolio by sharing your knowledge about methodologies used based on previous experiences
- Good understanding of PaaS enterprise solutions. Experience with ServiceNow is of course a very big plus!
- You examine, listen, qualify and resolve concerns or obstacles, emphasizing the solutions or services that deliver maximum benefit
What’s in it for you
- Competitive salary
- Bonus based on company performance
- Pension scheme
- Holiday allowance (25 days for a full-time contract)
- Internet, transportation (NS Business Card) and phone allowance
- Modern laptop
- Hybrid Working Model
- Ability to order home office supplies
- A modern, flexible and multicultural workplace at an innovative and global company
- Ambitious and kind colleagues from all over the world
- A challenging position with lots of room to grow
#ITriskmanagement #PaaS #jobs #IRM #consultancy #GRC #netherlands #ITriskassurance #ITaudit #digitaltransformation #cybersecurity