Are you a highly motivated individual with proven sales skills? Are you able to link software sales towards software implementations and customer value realization? And can you organize and communicate easily as a trusted advisor? Then we are looking for you!
What will you do?
We are looking for a Commercial Account Lead to join the sales team in the Netherlands. The company is an innovative ServiceNow partner, who is helping organizations succeed by doing
more with less thanks to the technology of the future. We can do this thanks to our belief in the ServiceNow platform. ServiceNow is one of the fastest growing cloud software companies in the world.
Scope of work
• As a Commercial Account Lead you actively contribute to the realization of the company’s goals.
• Tailoring the ServiceNow value proposition to prospects based on in-depth research of specific business conditions and drivers.
• Understand existing and future IT-roadmaps within organizations and the marketplace.
• You attract and win new customers and build a trustful relationship to customers.
• You manage the growth of existing customers in close relationship with the Service Delivery Managers and create business plans with customers.
• You are maintaining the forecast and the sales pipeline in our CRM system and managing the opportunities till deal closure.
• As a Commercial Account Lead, you build a positive relationship to our partner ServiceNow and work closely together with their sales representatives.
• You are able to lead a bid team to answer RfP’s and manage the whole process.
• You are a team player and able to cooperate with various internal business units.
We ask: • Fluent in English; Fluent in Dutch or French is a big plus.
• Minimum 4 years sales experience of complex project solution-selling within Enterprise Software. Background in ITSM, ITOM, PPM, Security or HR tools will be of particular interest;
• Proven track record of new business sales success, including presentation and negotiation skills.
• Lead and provide hands-on support during proposal and offering development;
• As Trusted Advisor create and maintain effective customer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction;
• Actively contribute to the company’s solution portfolio, by providing knowledge to methodologies based on experience gained from customer projects;
• Accountable for consistent and significant chargeability levels;
• Consulting background is a plus;
• Good understanding of SaaS enterprise solutions;
• Ability to examine, listen, qualify and resolve concerns or obstacles to a sale in a logical fashion, emphasizing the solutions or services that will deliver maximum benefit.
• Existing good network across domain on C-Level.
What’s in it for you
Bonus based on company performance
Holiday allowance (25 days for a full-time contract)
Internet, transportation and phone allowance
A modern, flexible and multicultural workplace at an innovative and global company
Ambitious and kind colleagues from all over the world