Are you an experienced trusted advisor wanting to contribute to our goal to make work flow? Are you familiar with ServiceNow and do you see challenges as an opportunity? Then this role of Success Advisor might be the opportunity you are looking for!
What will you do?
We are looking for a Success Advisor to join the sales team in the Netherlands. The company is an innovative ServiceNow partner, who is helping organizations succeed by doing more with less thanks to the technology of the future. We can do this thanks to our belief in the ServiceNow platform. ServiceNow is one of the fastest growing cloud software companies in the world. We therefore need someone with ServiceNow experience for this position. You will be working in our office in Utrecht. In this role you could eventually grow towards the role of Delivery Lead or Commercial Account Lead.
Scope of work:
- You act as the bridge between Sales and Delivery. This means that sometimes you take up a role in Delivery to enable Sales.
- You advise the customer with consultative selling, aligning the goals of the customer with the ServiceNow modules we offer at the company.
- As a Success Advisor you actively contribute to the realization of the company’s goals.
- Understand existing and future IT-roadmaps within organizations and the marketplace.
- You manage the growth of existing customers in close relationship with the Service Delivery Managers and create business plans with customers.
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the customer, including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs and security.
- Provide exemplary pre-sales expertise through technical and product presentations, demonstrations, pilot implementations, and ongoing technical consultation.
- Build working knowledge of competing products and how to position ServiceNow compared to these alternatives.
- 5+ years of experience in Solution or Pre-Sales Consultancy;
- Fluent in English; Fluent in Dutch is a big plus;
- 3+ years of experience with implementing ServiceNow into customer environments;
- Good understanding of SaaS & PaaS enterprise solutions;
- High level of experience with complex solution-selling and projects;
- Commercial mindset;
- As Trusted Advisor create and maintain effective customer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Ability to see and present ‘the big picture’, architect solutions to tackle customer problems, and uncover business challenges and develop solutions to solve them.
What’s in it for you
- Competitive salary
- Bonus based on company performance (if 100% target achieved)
- Pension scheme
- Holiday allowance (25 days for a full-time contract)
- Modern laptop
- Internet, transportation and phone allowance
- A modern, flexible and multicultural workplace at an innovative and global company
- Ambitious and kind colleagues from all over the world
- A challenging position with lots of room to grow
#jobs #successadvisor #clientfacing #customer #servicenow