In this role of Cyber Business Consultant, you will use your passion for cyber security to help organizations strengthen their security posture and streamline their operations. You will help in protecting an organization's digital assets, systems, and data from various threats, breaches, and vulnerabilities. You will therefore work to ensure that the organization's technology environment remains secure and resilient against cyberattacks. In this exciting opportunity in our dynamic team at will, you will play a pivotal role in helping clients harness the power of ServiceNow to enhance their cybersecurity strategies. You will work closely with clients to understand their unique cybersecurity challenges and help them design and implement effective solutions using ServiceNow.
Scope of work:
- As a Cyber Business Consultant, you actively contribute to customer organization’s goals and optimize key processes like Vulnerability Response management and Security Incident Response workflows. In order to guide the customer in their digital Cyber transformation with the ServiceNow Platform, it is essential to be able to quickly understand the synergies between key stakeholder domains, such as the SOC team, IT, and Risk and Compliance.
- You will be the primary point of contact for the customer and primarily the Cyber Security organization at the customer.
- You are responsible for capturing the customer needs and translating these into functional requirements and then converting these into user stories that can be implemented in ServiceNow by you or by our client's team of technical consultants.
- You will be guiding workshops in explaining the functional SecOps solution in ServiceNow to the customer. For this, you first analyze the SecOps organization at the customer and understand the key pain points and areas of improvement.
- You will be giving presentations and demonstrations of ServiceNow and discussing and analyzing GAPS between ServiceNow and the customer processes.
- Tailoring the ServiceNow value proposition to prospects based on in-depth research of specific business conditions and drivers.
- Clearly document outcomes of meetings and manage follow-ups.
- You monitor the progress and report on milestones and budget to the customer and/or the manager at the company proactively.
- As Trusted Advisor you create and maintain effective customer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Bachelors in a relevant study program.
- Good understanding of PaaS enterprise solutions. Experience with ServiceNow is of course a very big plus!
- 3-5 years of experience in the Cyber Security space (e.g. Security Incident Response, Vulnerability Response, and Threat Intelligence). Experience with ServiceNow SecOps is a plus.
- Fluent in English and Dutch is required.
- Demonstrable experience with giving presentations and pitching solutions to the customer.
- Actively contribute to the company’s solution portfolio, by providing knowledge to methodologies based on experience gained from customer projects.
- Ability to examine, listen, qualify, and resolve concerns or obstacles in a logical fashion, emphasizing the solutions or services that will deliver maximum benefit.
- Able to develop, implement, and manage security standards, plans/roadmaps, and operational processes
What’s in it for you
- Competitive salary
- Bonus based on company performance
- Pension scheme
- Holiday allowance (25 days for a full-time contract)
- Internet, transportation (NS Business Card) and phone allowance
- Modern laptop
- Hybrid Working Model
- Ability to order home office supplies
- A modern, flexible and multicultural workplace at an innovative and global company
- Ambitious and kind colleagues from all over the world
- A challenging position with lots of room to grow
#PaaS #cybersecurity #jobs #VulnerabilityResponse #SecurityIncident #Cybertransformation #SecOps #ThreatIntelligence