Are you a highly motivated individual that likes to propose and pitch solutions to customers? Are you able to maximize the customer value realization during implementations? And can you organize and communicate easily as a trusted advisor? Then we are looking for you as our next ServiceNow colleague for our German entity!
What will you do?
We are looking for a Business Consultant to join our team of PaaS-specialists in our entity in Germany. Our company is 100% dedicated to delivering world-class digital business capabilities powered by ServiceNow. We are a global strategic partner for our customers ensuring they get the most value from the platform. Our broad services portfolio is exclusively built around ServiceNow, making us the one-stop-shop for all ServiceNow related advisory services, implementations, custom app developments and application maintenance & support. So, join us in our mission to be THE strategic ServiceNow advisory and implementation partner and make people’s work flow!
As a Business Consultant, you will join our team to help us improve the customer experience across the organization. You will play a significant part to the realization of the customer organization’s goals and needs by implementing a more business-focused approach aligned with their strategy.
Scope of work:
- You will be primary point of contact for a customer and make recommendations for effective and cost-efficient workflows. As Trusted Advisor you create and maintain effective customer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction.
- You will be assisting our colleagues with pre-sales and RFP’s.
- You will be responsible for capturing the customer needs and translating these into a workable solution.
- You will be guiding and conducting workshops in explaining the solution in ServiceNow to the customer.
- You will be giving presentations and demonstrations of ServiceNow and discuss and analyze GAPS between ServiceNow and the customer’s processes.
- Tailor the company value proposition to client requirements based on in-depth research of specific business conditions and drivers
- You monitor the progress and report on milestones and budget to the customer and/or the manager of the company pro-actively.
- Bachelor or equivalent in experience. Master is preferred.
- Fluent in English and German.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in a big consultancy organization dealing with complex IT-projects and finding solutions within Enterprise Software.
- ITIL certification is required. Strong preference for candidates with a ServiceNow ITSM certificate.
- Experience with giving presentations and pitching solutions to the customer.
- Actively contribute to the company’s solution portfolio, by providing knowledge to methodologies based on experience gained from customer projects.
- Authorized to work in Germany.
- As Trusted Advisor you create and maintain effective customer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction.
What’s in it for you
- Competitive salary
- 30 days’ vacation allowance
- Pension contribution
- Flexible work environment in modern offices
- Internet and phone allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Environment where you can implement your own ideas and strategies
#jobs #consultancy #digitaltransformation #servicenow #servicenowconsultant #platformconsulant #servicenowjobs