Do you bring some experience as a GRC consultant, and do you have razor-sharp analytical and project management skills? Are you interested in leading and taking responsibility for big projects? Can you pitch the best customer solution? Then we are looking for you! Help our client in realizing the best workflow experience with their Platform as a Service (PaaS) implementations.
What will you do?
We are looking for a GRC Consultant to join our client's team of PaaS specialists in Mechelen, Belgium. As a GRC Consultant, you help realize the customer organization’s goals, by optimizing and streamlining the GRC organization with e.g. ServiceNow Integrated Risk Management or Security Operations. Our client is an innovative ServiceNow partner, who helps organizations make workflow for their people and their customers.
ServiceNow is one of the fastest-growing cloud software companies in the world. It offers a wide range of IT service management (ITSM) and business process automation solutions. It is known for its ability to streamline and automate various workflows, making it a valuable tool for improving operational efficiency and service quality within organizations.
Scope of work:
- As a GRC Consultant, you actively contribute to the realization of the customer organization’s goals, by optimizing and streamlining the GRC organization of our customers with e.g. ServiceNow Integrated Risk Management or Security Operations.
- You are the primary point of contact for the customer and the GRC organization (i.e. risk and compliance departments) at the customer.
- You capture customer needs, translate these into functional requirements, and then convert these into user stories that can be implemented in ServiceNow by you or by the team of technical consultants.
- You guide workshops about the functional GRC solution in ServiceNow. You start by analyzing the GRC organization and understand the key pain points and areas of improvement.
- You give presentations and demonstrations of ServiceNow and discuss and analyze GAPS between ServiceNow and the customer processes.
- You tailor the ServiceNow value proposition to prospects based on in-depth research of specific business conditions and drivers.
- Clearly document outcomes of meetings and manage follow-ups.
- You monitor the progress and report on milestones and budgets to the customer and/or the company.
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Experience with presenting and pitching solutions to the customer
- At least 3 years of experience in the domain or one of the subdomains of GRC (e.g. IT auditing, IT assurance, IT risk advisory, privacy, GDPR, cyber security, and IT security)
- As a trusted advisor, you invest in your customer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction
- Actively contribute to the company’s solution portfolio by sharing your knowledge about methodologies used based on previous experiences
- Good understanding of PaaS enterprise solutions. Experience with ServiceNow is of course a very big plus!
- You examine, listen, qualify, and resolve concerns or obstacles, emphasizing the solutions or services that deliver the maximum benefit
What’s in it for you
- Flexible work environment in modern offices
- Modern laptop
- Transportation, internet, and phone allowance
- Company car
- Group insurance
- Medical insurance
- Digital meal vouchers
- A modern, flexible, and multicultural workplace at an innovative and global company
#PaaS #SaaS #jobs #Mechelen #Belgium#GRC#RiskManagement#SecurityOperations#GDPR#ITAudit