Are you looking for a challenge where you can take the responsibility to address the business and technical problems within manufacturing and facility companies? Are you pro-active, honest and open to work in a start-up company with exceptional motivated people? And do you have affinity with the industry business? Then you could be our Pre-Sales Engineer!
What will you do?
As Pre-sales Engineer you assist our sales team in the qualification of customer needs and performing pre-demo needs analysis. You will respond to proposal documents and deliver Proof of Concept engagements with prospects. The scope of work is focused on the tool and business processes of ServiceNow, where the focus is on the operational processes of manufacturing and facility companies.
- Demonstrations of the product, for both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers
- Provide exemplary pre-sales technical expertise through technical and product presentations, demonstrations, pilot implementations, and ongoing technical consultation
- Build working knowledge of competing products and how to technically sell against them
- Generate product demo scripts and scenarios and maintain demonstration environment(s)
- Stay up to date on product developments/releases to a level required for demo and POV’s and BVA’s
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs and security
- In conjunction with Sales Personnel and Professional Services, conduct transition briefing – communicate commitments
- You obtained an undergraduate degree/bachelor’s degree or higher
- Fluent in English
- 4-8 years of experience in IT Consultancy
- Demonstrable knowledge of Manufacturing Execution Systems is a plus
- Knowledge of and experience with ServiceNow is a plus
- Ability to see and present ‘the big picture, architect solutions to tackle customer problems, and uncover business challenges and develop custom solutions to solve them.
- You are innovative, curious and solution oriented.
- You can lead demo’s and give excellent PowerPoint presentations.
- Open and flexible to travel
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Bonus based on company performance (if 100% target achieved)
- Pension scheme
- Holiday allowance (25 days for a full-time contract)
- Modern laptop
- Internet, transportation and phone allowance
- A modern, flexible and multicultural workplace at an innovative and global company
- Ambitious and kind colleagues from all over the world
- A challenging position with lots of room to grow
#ServiceNow #Netherlands #Utrecht #joinnow #immediatejoiners #jobs #sales #presales #manufacturing #industry4.0