Are you looking for an IT career where you are part of a team of Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) specialists? Do you want to showcase your technical expertise to implement jaw-dropping ServiceNow implementations? Then this is the perfect job for you.
What will you do?
You will work as a Technical platform consultant in a team of enthusiastic Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) specialists. You would work in high impact and challenging projects at large national and international organizations in the financial, energy, telecom and high technology industries. You will be based in the Utrecht area or at the customer premises.
As a consultant you will work in a project environment where the emphasis is on delivering value to the customers. In this role you will work actively to implement a platform at a customer where the focus would be in automating processes through the design of innovative platform applications.
You design and implement solutions on the ServiceNow platform by following the company's best practices. It is therefore very important that you are both IT and Business mind oriented so you can connect both worlds.
To do your job properly, we will provide you continuous training and coaching to ensure you have the adequate skills in the area of Platform-as-a-Service. The experience of our colleagues and partners are also of great help to increase your knowledge. In addition, you get the ability to internally contribute to the success of the company. Depending on the type of project, you will be involved in the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Translate the functional requirements into technical designs, by always keeping the focus on platform performance, maintainability and upgradability.
- Delivery of current services for our customers as well as enhancing our internal service delivery competencies and capabilities.
- Build solution designs which always follow the implementation best practices of ServiceNow and internal implementation guidelines.
- You obtained a bachelor’s or master’s degree in the computer science or Information Technology;
- In between 1 and 3 years of experience with configuration, development and implementation of a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) technology;
- Experience with ServiceNow implementations is a plus;
- Client & Server Scripting;
- Web service expertise (REST, SOAP) as well as XML and JSON knowledge;
- Fluency in English. Fluency in Dutch is a big plus.
- Good communication skills and result oriented;
- Creative and able to work in an analytical manner in a problem-solving environment;
What’s in it for you
- Competitive salary
- Bonus based on company performance
- Mobility budget or lease car
- Pension scheme
- Holiday allowance (25 days for a full-time contract)
- Modern laptop
- Internet, transportation and phone allowance
- A modern, flexible and multicultural workplace at an innovative and global company
- Ambitious and kind colleagues from all over the world
- A challenging position with lots of room to grow
#jobs #consultancy #servicenow #servicemanagement #paas #netherlands