Are you a thought leader in the field of Technology Excellence (IT4IT, IT Excellence, ITIL, Data driven, DevOps)? Do you have broad experience in maximizing customer satisfaction? And do you thrive in a very diverse role that includes exciting customers, building propositions, writing blogs and training colleagues? Then you could be our Technology Excellence Lead!
What will you do?
- Lead the development and implementation of new technology solutions for clients in various industries.
- You will be based in our office in Utrecht, Mechelen, Frankfurt, at home or at the customer premises.
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify opportunities and develop proposals that meet clients' needs.
- You are the thought leader within our company in regards to Technology Excellence. In this role you build propositions by combining industry best practices, product features from different suites, create roadmaps and share your insights and knowledge in a webinar or blogs.
- Drive innovation by keeping up to date with emerging technologies and identifying new opportunities for the business.
- Build and manage a team of experts in ServiceNow ITSM, IT operations management, IT asset management, security operations, and OT management.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, stakeholders, and vendors (ServiceNow).
- Ensure that our technology offerings are competitive and meet industry standards.
- Develop our internal knowledge by giving trainings, develop pre-sales, delivery and post implementation processes and making them more effective
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or related field.
- 10+ years’ experience advising and implementing Technology Excellence (IT4IT, IT-X, DevOps) using market leading (Paas-) technologies;
- Recognized within the industry as a thought leader in the field of Technology Excellence;
- Experience with hosting webinars, speaking in front of audiences, write blogs, papers and books.
- Well-known network of directors and executives from large international organizations;
- Experience running journey mapping, service design, or design thinking workshops;
- Ability to lead, inspire and motivate teams to meet common objectives;
- Experience speaking with both business and technical customers at all levels;
- Experience developing and rolling out global processes and/or customer programs;
- Strategized and successfully implemented innovative customer experience strategies (technology, process, people in large international organizations);
- Fluency in the English language. Dutch, French, German language is a plus;
- Experience with ServiceNow platform (ITSM, ITOM, ITAM, DevOps, Security Ops, OT mgt) is preferred.
- Certifications in relevant technologies are a plus.
- Willingness to travel
What’s in it for you (if working in the Netherlands)
- Competitive salary
- Bonus based on company performance
- Flex budget or lease budget
- Pension scheme
- Holiday allowance (25 days for a full-time contract)
- Internet, transportation and phone allowance
- A modern, flexible and multicultural workplace at an innovative and global company
- Ambitious and kind colleagues from all over the world
#jobs #consultancy #servicenow #servicenowconsultant #platformconsulant #servicenowjobs #technologyexcellence #lead