Are you a highly motivated individual with proven sales skills? Are you able to link software sales towards software implementations and customer value realization? And can you organize and communicate easily as a trusted advisor? Then we are looking for you!
What will you do?
Our client is looking for an Account Manager to join the sales team in Belgium. Our client is an innovative ServiceNow partner, who is helping organizations succeed by doing more with less thanks to the technology of the future. They can do this thanks to their belief in the ServiceNow platform. ServiceNow is one of the fastest-growing cloud software companies in the world.
Scope of work:
- As an Account Manager, you actively contribute to the realization of the company’s goals.
- Tailoring the ServiceNow value proposition to prospects based on in-depth research of specific business conditions and drivers.
- Understand existing and future IT roadmaps within organizations and the marketplace.
- You attract and win new customers and build a trustful relationship with customers.
- You manage the growth of existing customers in close relationships with the Service Delivery Managers and create business plans with customers.
- You are maintaining the forecast and the sales pipeline in our client's CRM system and managing the opportunities till deal closure.
- As a Commercial Account Lead, you build a positive relationship with our client's partner ServiceNow, and work closely together with their sales representatives.
- You can lead a bid team to answer RFPs and manage the whole process.
- You are a team player and able to cooperate with various internal business units.
- Fluent in English; Fluent in Dutch & French is a big plus.
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience in complex project solution-selling within Enterprise Software.
- Proven track record of new business sales success, including presentation and negotiation skills.
- Lead and provide hands-on support during proposal and offering development;
- As a Trusted Advisor create and maintain effective customer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Actively contribute to the company’s solution portfolio, by providing knowledge of methodologies based on experience gained from customer projects;
- Accountable for consistent and significant chargeability levels;
- Consulting background is a plus;
- Good understanding of SaaS & PaaS enterprise solutions;
- Ability to examine, listen, qualify, and resolve concerns or obstacles to a sale in a logical fashion, emphasizing the solutions or services that will deliver maximum benefit.
- Existing good network across domain on C-Level.
What’s in it for you
- Flexible work environment in our newly branded office
- Modern laptop
- Transportation, internet, and phone allowance
- Company car
- Group insurance
- Medical insurance
- Digital meal vouchers
- A modern, flexible, and multicultural workplace at an innovative and global company
- Ambitious and kind colleagues from all over the world
- A challenging position with lots of room to grow
- Fun in everything we do
#jobs #belgium #accountmanager #servicenow #sales #accountlead