Are you looking for an IT career where you are part of a close team full of driven and enthusiastic Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) specialists? Want to showcase your technical expertise in jaw-dropping ServiceNow implementations? Then the role of Technical Consultant is the perfect one for you!
What will you do?
As a Technical Consultant, you get to join our client's Dutch team of enthusiastic Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) specialists who are 100% dedicated to delivering world-class digital business capabilities for their customers. Ensuring they get the most value from the ServiceNow platform. Our broad services portfolio is exclusively built around ServiceNow, making us the one-stop-shop for all ServiceNow-related advisory services, implementations, custom app developments, and application maintenance & support.
As a consultant, you get to work on high-impact and challenging projects at large national and international organizations in the financial, energy, telecom, and high-technology industries. In this role, you work at their Utrecht office. In all projects, you deliver true value to customers by automating their business processes through the design of innovative platform applications.
Our client helps you grow by providing you with continuous training and coaching via their 4Academy, making sure you have adequate skills as a technical consultant and in Platform-as-a-Service! Depending on the type of project, you will be involved in the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Translating functional requirements into technical designs by focusing on platform performance, maintainability, and upgradability.
- Delivery of current services for our client's customers as enhancing their internal service delivery competencies and capabilities.
- Building solution designs that always follow the implementation best practices of ServiceNow and internal Plat4mation implementation guidelines.
- Supporting the building, implementation, and support of our branded products built on Now.
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- 1 – 3 years of experience with configuration, development, and implementation of a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) technology
- Experience with ServiceNow implementations is a plus
- Client & Server Scripting
- Experience with Python, Shell, and PERL is a plus
- Web service expertise (REST, SOAP) as well as XML and JSON knowledge
- You bring an IT and Business mindset to connect both worlds
- Full Professional Proficiency in English. Dutch is a plus
- You easily connect with others, are a good listener, and result result-driven
- You are creative and analytical in your problem-solving
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus based on company performance (if 100% target achieved)
- Pension scheme
- Holiday allowance (25 days for a full-time contract)
- Modern laptop
- Internet, transportation, and phone allowance
- A modern, flexible, and multicultural workplace at an innovative and global company
- Ambitious and kind colleagues from all over the world
- A challenging position with lots of room to grow
#jobs #servicenow #consultancy #technicalconsultant #netherlands #ITconsulting